|Skills Required – Graphics
1. Candidates must have sound Knowledge in Panel Design and Drives
- Candidate should have hands on experience in the design on AutoCad and EPLAN P8 (V2.8 or similar) for 1 to 5 years.
- E-Plan Data creation & management, Creation of plot frames and forms.
- Import-Export of Data in E-Plan
- Basic project creation
- Knowledge of Drives Panel Engineering and drafting
- Design Panel internal and external layouts using EPLAN P8 (version >= 2.6).
- Panel drawing (OGA, IGA, Wiring, and BOM etc) of Hardware Engineering Inputs and Bill of Material.
- Preparation of Panel Layout & electrical wiring diagram, mounting plate details, system Configuration using EPLAN (P8 2.6) & Auto CAD software.
- Preparation of reports in EPLAN- Part List (BoM), Terminal diagram, Cable diagram, ferrule.
- Preparation & editing of – Plot frame, Forms (Static/dynamic), new symbol, Part Data Base and Window Macros & SYMBOL Macros for E-plan.
- Selection of Switchgear components MCCB, MCB, MPCB, FUSES, OLR, RELAYS, CONTACTORS, DRIVES as per design requirement.
2. Specific Knowledge-
- Candidates to have knowledge of G130, S120, 6RA80, G120 Panels or similar Siemens
- Drives Design of Drive Panels (Mechanical Enclosure, Bus Bar, Supports for Drives, ACBs ; Electrical Cable sizing, Switchgear sizing and selection etc) based on these inputs
- Estimate no. of Panels required based on their knowledge and inputs given
- Understand all typical wiring schemes of Power wiring and I/O wiring
- Generation of Cabinet BOM