Automation of Waste Water Treatment Plant
Customer : WWTP using Biological Nutrient Removal Process
Segment : Waste Water Treatment
This was Waste water treatment Plant with BNR process. In this project independent S7-300 PLC was provided for Operations control building, Blower building, Sludge pumping & chlorination building, Solid handling building for collecting process information. We had Wonderware as SCADA system for operations .
- Network & Control panel drawings
- PLC & SCADA Engineering
S7-300 system, Wonderware SCADA
- BNR Process control
- Integration with third party systems
- Wonderware 7 operator stations on NAD structure
- Modbus serial for field instruments
- Require more number of highly skilled operators.
- Controlling Plant manually was time and energy consuming
- Recording of the plant data manually was highly difficult.
- No diagnostics were available on equipment failure.
- Highly skilled operators were required to control the plant.
- Process parameter measurement was difficult.
- Entire process is visible and controlled from single control room.
- Historic Process Data is available for process analysis.
- Historic Alarms/Events is available for fault tracking and preventive maintenance.
- Plant production reports are readily available with SCADA system
- System provides diagnostics which helps to identify the exact problem and address it .
- Efficient plant control leads to time & energy saving