Rice Mill Automation
Customer: End Users
Segment : Food and Beverages
- Plant is equipped with Japanese machinery that includes conveyors, elevators and storage tanks.
Control system to be built for entire plant.
- To be monitored on Siemens HMI, with facility to change timings of sequence in the process
- All required interlocks were provided for human and machine safety.
- All run and trip feedback was presented in HMI, with corresponding alarm generation feature.
- The entire process was divided so that specific individual parts can be run as per need of the hour.
- Sequence was controlled based
on sensor status.
- Communication was established
- Establishes a new industry standard for efficiency at high feed rates.
- Improve quality & manufacturing feasibility.
Plant can be run in bypass mode during maintenance.
- Plant sequence is optimized to save electricity.
Decreased breakage, greater efficiency.
- Flow rates can be adjusted dynamically.