Seafood Process Automation
Customer : Seafood Processing Plant
Segment : Marine Automation
- To regulate the environmental conditions(temperature) to keep the seafood fresh and ready to export .
- To regulate and maintain 3 sets of temperature in different areas :
- -40 degree celcius
- -43 degree celcius
- -3 degree celcius
- Set points were designed to modify temperature settings for both Auto / Manual operations.
- Relevant compressors, LC receivers, chill rooms etc to be activated to reach set points.
- Dedicated SCADA screens and PLC logic were built to handle all areas of unit.
- User friendly screens were designed for easy handling by operators.
- Perfect control on inline chilling led to improved processing.
- Higher quality, longer storage tolerance, and higher product value.