An automotive manufacturer was keen to upgrade its engine shop by investing in automation with a built-in mistake proofing system. They were seeking significant cost reductions and quality improvements through process automation.
- Assisted in designing newly automated line with poka-yoke system
- Used Simodrive (Profibus DP and Profinet Communication)
- Stations automated with Siemens S7-400 PLC system
- Significant productivity improvements
- Ensured consistent quality
- Flexibility to upgrade with minimum shutdown time