Customer was planning to improve operational effectiveness by upgrading the automated assembly line using the latest technology available.
This required installation of an RFID system to track parts throughout the line.
- Designed and built control panels
- Installed RFID scanners and tracked parts throughout the line
- Software for centralized monitoring system
- Programmed each station to interface with a centralized monitoring system
- Significantly reduced manual tracking
- Enhanced ability to monitor and respond to problems on the line promptly, through data analysis
- Improved productivity by reducing manual intervention