In this project independent S7-300 PLC was provided for Operations control building, Blower building, Sludge pumping & chlorination building, Solid handling building for collecting process information. We used Wonderware SCADA for operations.
- Require more number of highly skilled operators.
- Controlling Plant manually was time and energy consuming
- Recording of the plant data manually was highly difficult.
- No diagnostics were available on equipment failure.
- Highly skilled operators were required to control the plant.
- Process parameter measurement was difficult.
- S7-300 system, Wonderware SCADA
- Network & Control panel drawings
- PLC & SCADA Engineering
- Integration with third party systems
- Wonderware 7 operator stations on NAD structure
- Modbus serial for field instruments
- Entire process visible and controlled from single control room
- Historic Process Data available for process analysis
- Historic Alarms/Events available for fault tracking and preventive maintenance
- Readily available plant production reports with SCADA system
- System provides diagnostics which helps to identify the exact problem and address it
- Efficient plant control leads to time & energy saving